I talked lately with many people, telling me that no matter how hard they work, no matter how hard they try, it seems like they never reach their goals.
I believe that the main reason why people don’t reach their goals is the lack of clarity. A clearly defined goal always can be achieved. But until you only have a vague idea of what your goal is, it is unlikely to achieve it.
Things like: “I want to be rich.”, “I want to live in abundance”, “I want to be successful.” These goals are nor very clear, to be honest.
- What does it mean to you to be wealthy, successful or whatever you want to achieve?
- Where are you NOW in reaching your goal?
- What resources do you have NOW?
- And most importantly, by WHEN you want to achieve that specific goal?
For achieving your goal, take a pen and paper NOW, and write down the following things:
- Set your intention, and state it in the positive. For example, write down things like “why” you want to achieve that specific goal, “what” motivates you, “how” it will make you feel.
- Move TOWARD your goal, not AWAY from it. FOCUS on what you want to achieve, not on what you DON’T WANT.
- Know where you are in the present, in regards to your goal.
- Be specific of the outcome.
- Ask yourself: how will I know that I have achieved my goal?
Keep in mind that DREAMS are very different from GOALS. Your DREAM will become a reality if you take some ACTION toward it.
I wish you all to have the courage to listen to your inner voice and dare to follow your dreams.
#love #peace #light #gratitude #success #successmindset #clarity #motivation #authenticity #authenticleader #publicspeaking #lifecoach #selflove #selfworth #meditation #goals #action