All these terms, self-love, self-awareness, self-help are very popular and very often used terms nowadays in books, articles, social media. Let me ask you, do you know what this means? Today I will try to break it down for you because are very important for your own development. If you want to change your life, to be a better you than you have been yesterday, you need to pay attention first of all to the most important person in your life: you 🙂
It is important to living well, to your physical and mental well-being.
Self-love is a state of mind.
Happiness is a state of mind.
A state of appreciation of oneself.
How you can practice self-love?
- Become mindful – do and act on what YOU want, not what others expect from you.
- Stay focused on what YOU need
- Practice good self-care, daily exercise, surround yourself with positive thinking people
- Live a healthy and balanced life
- Protect yourself – you can do this by bringing the right people in your life. Don’t spend time with negative people, who can find a problem to every solution.
- Surround yourself with people who can lift you up, support you and encourage you.
- Be less hard to yourself
- Don’t try to please others
- Talk positive about yourself. People tend to say negative things about themselves, therefore, keep your self-talk positive.
- Invest in yourself – incest in your education, self-development. The more you know the stronger and wiser you will be.
- Make time for leasure and hobbies.
If you would like to know more, to discuss more about self-love, self-development and how to re-act to things what are happening in your life and doesn’t really make you happy, follow my blog for more articles and join me to my workshop, organised middle of January in London. Time and date TBC soon, you will have the possibility to learn more.
You will be surrounded by supportive, positive thinking people, who have been down a couple of times too, but managed to stand up and follow their dreams.
Join me if you want to feel loved, important. You are unique. Every one of us is and I believe that every one of us deserve not just an “ok” life, “ok” job and “ok” relationships, but we all deserve a great and fulfilled life.
I am Krisztina and I hope to see you on my workshop “Let`s grow together”, middle of January 2020 organised in London. Let me know your questions, be part of a great community of positive thinkers who will lift you up!!!