All these terms, self-love, self-awareness, self-help are very popular and very often used terms nowadays in books, articles, social media. Let me ask you, do you know what this means? Today I will try to break it down for you because are very important for your own development. If you want to change your life, to be a better you than you have been yesterday, you need to pay attention first of all to the most important person in your life: you 🙂
It is important to living well, to your physical and mental well-being.
Self-love is a state of mind.
Happiness is a state of mind.
A state of appreciation of oneself.
How you can practice self-love?
- Become mindful – do and act on what YOU want, not what others expect from you.
- Stay focused on what YOU need
- Practice good self-care, daily exercise, surround yourself with positive thinking people
- Live a healthy and balanced life
- Protect yourself – you can do this by bringing the right people in your life. Don’t spend time with negative people, who can find a problem to every solution.
- Surround yourself with people who can lift you up, support you and encourage you.
- Be less hard to yourself
- Don’t try to please others
- Talk positive about yourself. People tend to say negative things about themselves, therefore, keep your self-talk positive.
- Invest in yourself – incest in your education, self-development. The more you know the stronger and wiser you will be.
- Make time for leasure and hobbies.
If you would like to know more, to discuss more about self-love, self-development and how to re-act to things what are happening in your life and doesn’t really make you happy, follow my blog for more articles.